Why work just anywhere when you can thrive at RADCO? RADCO is committed to supporting a dynamic, inclusive, and engaging work environment. Each of our dedicated team members bring their unique
experiences and skillsets to the table and are not afraid to challenge the conventional and learn from one another. RADCO is built around our Value of Caring, and we embrace this value into our daily work. For more information about RADCO’s career opportunities, contact our Talent Acquisitions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience the RADCO difference
At RADCO, our culture is our DNA. People are at the heart of our business and are the drivers of what makes RADCO so different. We believe in a team member first philosophy and empower our team members to be fearless, caring, flexible, and successful.
We understand that health and wellness are some of the most important areas of a team member’s life. RADCO provides one of the most robust benefits packages in the industry. We also know that wellness extends beyond health insurance and consider all areas that matter to our team members and their families, including their 401(k)-retirement plan, financial resources, paid maternity and paternity leave, gym reimbursements, and more. See below to learn more about the many ways we invest in our team members.
Health & Wellness
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Supplemental Life, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, Pet, and Legal Insurance Policies
- Infertility Benefits Covered Under Medical Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Telemedicine for Team Members and Their Families Robust Employee
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption Leave
- Comprehensive Wellness Program – Thrive Wellness
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 100% Employer Match up to 6% of Gross Pay
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Incentives
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) Immediately Upon Hire
- Paid Holidays, Including One Paid Floating Holiday Per Calendar Year
- Summer Hours – Friday Afternoons Off During Summer Months
- Team Member Apartment Housing Discount
- Internal Financial Assistance Program – Radco Cares
- Team Member Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO) / Community Involvement Opportunities – Radco Caring in Action
- On-Demand Training Opportunities
- Paid Industry Events for Continuous Learning & Development
- Opportunities for Hands-On Learning, Growth and Advancement
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.